— Dream big and you'll make big things.
Hi everyone! I'm Pasquale, I grew up in Molise, a small region in Southern Italy and I have had the passion for design since I was young. So, after high school, I moved to Milan to study Communication Design at Politecnico di Milano. During my university years, I enjoyed playing five-a-side football with my colleagues and making videos with the amazing team of the sports office, but, above all, I learned how to design at a high level.
I'm passionate, enthusiastic, and hard worker, I always do my best to make the current project the best one I've ever worked on to date. I'm also very detail oriented, even though I know that perfection is impossible to achieve, aiming for it is the only way I know to come out to a high standard.
- 2008 - 2013 — High School Diploma at Liceo Scientifico Alfano da Termoli.
- 2014 - 2017 — Bachelor's Degree in Communication Design at Politecnico di Milano.
- 2019 — Exchange experience at Centennial College in Toronto.
- 2017 - 2020 — Master's Degree in Communication Design at Politecnico di Milano.
- Mar. 2017 - Jul. 2019 — Content Creator Video at Politecnico di Milano.
- Nov. 2018 — Visual Designer and Video Editor for Atlantico Fest Workshop directed by Marco Mengoni.
- Jul. 2019 - Jan. 2020 — Art Director Intern at Ogilvy Italy.
- Oct. 2020 - ongoing — Visual Designer for Calciocavavallo F.C.
- Dic. 2020 - ongoing – Co-founder and Art Director of Magliofili.
- Nov. 2020 - ongoing — UX/UI Designer at openmind.
- UX Design
- UI Design
- Service Design
- Brand Design
- Visual Design
- Motion Design
- Video Editing
- Editorial Design